Top application categories and Top applications by usage not same in summary report

AungKyawSan
Just browsing

Top application categories and Top applications by usage not same in summary report

Hi Everyone,

My meraki account has only one Organization and only one network in this organization.

The problem is that when I viewed summary report, Top application categories and Top applications by usage are not same value in a single network and entire organization viewed.

Could someone please explain to me how to fix this?

Thanks

Aung Kyaw San

3 REPLIES 3
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

if you select organization and look at the "past day" the time (usage over time) is a little "behind" , compared to when you select only 1 network (device).

so its not looking at the same data for the report.  

when you select a custom range its working ok.

I selected range from 1 Aug to 1 Oct on both (Entire Organization and A Single Network).

Everything same but only two categories different which are Top application categories and Top applications by usage. That is why my client point out and I have no idea how can I explain them. 😞

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

a single network is only 1 device, like 1 switch? or are you running more devices?

if i select a month i see a very small difference, maybe org takes meraki management traffic into account and if you select only 1 device its excludes its own management traffic. (just a guess)

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels