Summary Report - Number of sessions over time

Diego_Aguilar
Comes here often

Summary Report - Number of sessions over time

Hello there.

I have a question about the Summary Report, well I have been using that metrics to generate my own Reports, so I need you to clear my mind about that.

My question is: What's the data displayed in the dashboard (Number of sessions)?, obviously I read the documentation but Is not clearly for me, so I need your help about this topic..

Anyone can explain me about this?

Thank you all.

Regards.
3 REPLIES 3
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

My understanding was that it was a unique session. So the same device could connect multiple times over a week and that would create multiple sessions on the report.

@PhilipDAth might be able to confirm further?

The documentation says something about WiFi probes... 

In my investigation, I understood the Sessions are WiFi probes along to five minutes consecutives in a RSSI range.. so.. I don't believe that metrics aren't the conectivities that you mention.

Can anybody confirm?
Any other certain information?

>My understanding was that it was a unique session. So the same device could connect multiple times over a week and that would create multiple sessions on the report.

I can't find anything definitive about this, but that is my expectation on how it would work.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels