Sponsored guest login: Issue config of Sponsor email domains and Maximum sponsorship duration

SOLVED
AJDINI
Here to help

Sponsored guest login: Issue config of Sponsor email domains and Maximum sponsorship duration

Sponsored guest login: Configurations of Sponsor email domains and Maximum sponsorship duration, but after that they are erase. Why?

Hello Partners:

I configurated the "Sponsor email domains" and the "Maximum sponsorship duration" (I set in 30 days), but after that both parameters they are clean. The "Sponsor email domains" parameter is without any email domain configurated and the "Maximum sponsorship duration" is in 1 hour.

Please, I need your help to understand if these parameters get the configurations that I maked.

I look forward to your answer, of course, don't hesitate to contact me when you are available to review this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards
Alejandro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dunky
A model citizen

If you click on the new layout top right you will find the info in there. It's just no longer shown on the old page. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dunky
A model citizen

If you click on the new layout top right you will find the info in there. It's just no longer shown on the old page. 

Thanks you very much for your help!!!

Best Regards

Alejandro

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels