Sponsored Guest Login Broken??

Solved
Dunky
A model citizen

Sponsored Guest Login Broken??

I have noticed that under Wireless>Access Control, for all SSIDs that have Splash page set to Sponsored Guest Login, the Sponsor email domains, duration and session length have all  been lost.

Is this a global thing that Meraki are going to correct or do we need to correct these on every single SSID across all our networks?

1 Accepted Solution
Dunky
A model citizen

I raised a call with Meraki support as suggested.

If you click on New version on the page in the top right, the new version of the page does actually show the settings - they are just not shown on the original page.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

That doesn't sound good.  I would ask Meraki support if they are aware and check your change log to make sure it was not done by someone inadvertently.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Dunky
A model citizen

@BrandonS Its happened to every SSID that has sponsored guest login, in every network.  Also across multiple unrelated organizations in different dashboards.

I'll raise a call with support as you suggest, thanks.

Dunky
A model citizen

I raised a call with Meraki support as suggested.

If you click on New version on the page in the top right, the new version of the page does actually show the settings - they are just not shown on the original page.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels