Splash page statistics inaccurate

CWMARS
Getting noticed

Splash page statistics inaccurate

We are seeing "0" statistics on our splash page "Number of clients granted access" information on the Summary Report??

Publication1.jpg

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,

Anne

Anne Savoie
11 REPLIES 11
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you tried to filter the specific SSID?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Yes, they all display zero.  We only have one SSID that requires the Splash page and we know that it is being displayed for the wireless user to accept.

Thanks,

Anne

Anne Savoie
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

For me It's ok, what version are you running?

alemabrahao_0-1670009229394.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

MR42's on version MR v28.6

Anne Savoie
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I running version 29.4.1 MR 56

What date range are you displaying for the Splash page stats?  It displays zero after Oct. 27th.  November stats are all zero.  The date when it stopped working seems to be Oct. 28th forward.

Thanks,

Anne

Anne Savoie
pjc
A model citizen

Same issue here, we should have at least half of my clients recorded as hitting splash page in the last week.  Latest production version of firmware 29.4.1, network of MR36's

pjc_0-1670234413581.png

pjc
A model citizen

further to this, I think this stopped recording/reporting this value sometime in September, as I can report up to about the middle of Sept and the expected numbers are being shown...maybe it is a 'feature' of a new firmware change , or an issue with reporting/displaying in the Meraki cloud ?

pjc
A model citizen

We upgraded to firmware 28.7.1 in mid September, seems to tie in with when this stat stopped working in our reports.....

CWMARS
Getting noticed

Thanks for this information, I have a case open and will let them know.  It was first reported to us around that same time.

Anne Savoie
CWMARS
Getting noticed

It looks like we can get the Splash page stats up until Oct. 27th, anything after that date is reporting zero at multiple sites with versions 28, 28.6 and 29.4.1.  All are MR42 model.

Anne Savoie
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels