Splash page not update

SOLVED
mattr12x
Just browsing

Splash page not update

Having a small issue with our Splash page not updating. After making changes to the text, having it preview okay and saving it the changes do not appear when users connect to the SSID.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@mattr12xI had this happen to me right after the Storage Service issue.  Support had me go to whatever Network/SSID that was giving me an issue, and create a splash page using whichever official theme I was not using. I use the Fluid theme so I selected Modern and saved it.  I accessed the splash page on a device to verify my changes were there - they were.  I was then told to flip back to the Fluid theme and verify the changes were there.  Everything was good again.  Support said my splash might have been stuck after the data loss event. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

Is the AP that the user is connecting too showing that it's Config is up-to-date? I'd also try clearing the cache and removing the SSID from the stored wireless connections on the client and trying again.

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

To check the obvious, you're 100% sure the splash page you edited is the one that is selected to be used?

@mattr12xI had this happen to me right after the Storage Service issue.  Support had me go to whatever Network/SSID that was giving me an issue, and create a splash page using whichever official theme I was not using. I use the Fluid theme so I selected Modern and saved it.  I accessed the splash page on a device to verify my changes were there - they were.  I was then told to flip back to the Fluid theme and verify the changes were there.  Everything was good again.  Support said my splash might have been stuck after the data loss event. 

Thanks all, yes it seems as though just changing the contents of the splash page is not enough, you need to make another change on the page. In my case changing the option to redirect to another URL also forced the contents of the splash page to update.

rrocha
Getting noticed

Thanks !!

This resolve my case as well Smiley Very Happy

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels