Splash Page direct Problem

Solved
Kebun
Here to help

Splash Page direct Problem

Hi, i have problem with direct meraki to my own splash page. When user connect to Wifi, this page apear and when click Connect button, the page go to 

ps://n70.network-auth.com/splash/?ac=ACB%3ABC%3A32%3A6D%3A1E&real_ip=10.1.35.32&client_ip=10.163.148.239&client_mac=E0:06:E6:7E:20:85&vap=1&a=b1d5781111d84f7b3fe45a0852e59758cd7a87e5&b=2470060&auth_version=5&key=f719a1fa18d1fa17b2053839d4ee2c6ec3d91d32&acl_ver=P5293445V2&continue_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gstatic.com%2Fgenerate_204

image (1).png

I hope you guys can help me with this problem.

Thank You 

1 Accepted Solution
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

I had this problem a few times with Chrome on a recent trip to Orlando. If I switch to *gasp* IE it works and I can get through the splash page. I never drilled into it to see what was causing it though.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Adam
Kind of a big deal

I had this issue at one point and can't seem to remember what caused it.  It's been a while.  Maybe content filtering or how do you have these settings configured?

Capture.PNG

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

I had this problem a few times with Chrome on a recent trip to Orlando. If I switch to *gasp* IE it works and I can get through the splash page. I never drilled into it to see what was causing it though.

Thank you guys @PhilipDAth @Adam. Problem solved, just like @jdsilva said i use default browser like IE i can get through the splash page.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is your custom splash page (hosted externally I am assuming) "whitelisted" so that users have permission to access it?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels