Splash Access - Meraki ( Vendor Feedback)

SOLVED
DillonofAnch17
Getting noticed

Splash Access - Meraki ( Vendor Feedback)

Does anyone use  https://www.splashaccess.com/  or have they used prior? Or do they have a provider preference?

For pure solution cost and integration, this looks like it could be a huge win for my organization. just want to see what kind of feedback the community has!

thanks!

dw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have many customers using them.  They have excellent customer service, and their offerings are rock solid.  They also have lots of cool features that my customers tend to want.

I frequently recommend them to my customers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don‘t have an answer for you but didn‘t know that service before. Thanks for bringing that up!

Pretty much interested in opinions too.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have many customers using them.  They have excellent customer service, and their offerings are rock solid.  They also have lots of cool features that my customers tend to want.

I frequently recommend them to my customers.

@CptnCrnch if @PhilipDAth is willing to put his name behind them then I am on board! 

@PhilipDAth  do you know if they have an integration with Auth0 I see Okta. But i want to add 2 directories 1 for Auth0 and one for Azure AD

I don't know.

I've never even heard of Auth0 - but their are so many providers in this space now.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels