Sage 300 ERP integration

ehsan230564
Here to help

Sage 300 ERP integration

Dear sir,

Is you have third party marketing software like cloud4wi, which can integrate our existing ERP software like Sage 300 ERP. So that item data and price can be update automatically within the marketing software like cloud4wi.

5 REPLIES 5
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Could you eloberate further? At least I don't see any connection regarding Meraki MX (or any other gear).

@CptnCrnch wrote:

Could you eloberate further? At least I don't see any connection regarding Meraki MX (or any other gear).

I wondered that, but on having a look Cloud4Wi is a WiFi location based analytics business, that seems to have developed in Italy.

From their web site - 

Top global companies currently rely on Cloud4Wi. They include Adecco, Aldi, Armani, Bank of America, BAC Credomatic, Burger King, Campari, Carmila, Clarks, Drogasil, Estacio, Gruppo FS Italiane, Klepierre, Lacoste, Illy, MaxMara, Olive Garden, OVS, Prada Group, Salvatore Ferragamo, The Cordish Companies, and Valentino.

I see the reason for the op's question, - Meraki does location analytics, and so does Cloud4Wi in some quite significant businesses.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

Dear Sir,

Can we Automatically redirect connected Meraki WiFi Guests to  Shopify store (E-commerce platform).

Because we can integrate Shopify (e-commerce) to Sage 300 ERP. Idea behind is that we can get digital wifi marketing with e-commerce and inventory data from sage 300 erp for e-commerce.

Thanks and best regards.

I live, and mostly shop, in UK/Europe. I can't think of a single premium retailer that would risk antagonising its customers by resorting to the kind of targeted direct marking described in the above post. People who spend thousands of £/€/$ on on normally inexpensive items do not want to nagged to spend more. Armani are not going to sell any more suits using this kind of marketing, nor are Ferragamo going to sell any more shoes, they have private showings in cities like Paris and Milan for promotional activities. E-commerce isn't going to put a glass of champagne at my side, which is what happens in this type of shop.

Sometime the nerds should be encouraged to go forth and multiply elsewhere. Whoever thought of using Walmart customer advertising in premium situations is short of a few marbles.

Although seeing as how so many of the "customers" have Italian origins, I'm not surprised, lovely though they are. I buy my hats from a distinguished Italian establishment, all their staff would rather die than indulge in such marketing techniques.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You could leverage a "click-through" Splash page:

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Configuring_a_Custom...

@MeredithW: guess this would be better suited in the MR forum.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels