SSID allowing access to wired clients setting

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

SSID allowing access to wired clients setting

I cannot figure out why I cant find this setting...

In the SSID overview there is a setting called

"Wired clients are part of Wi-Fi network"

This SSID is set to bridged mode.

Heres the firewall settings:

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 3.05.30 PM.png

What am I missing?

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
7 REPLIES 7
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Those are wireless (MR) settings you are referring to, not firewall (MX) settings.  What Meraki gear do you have?

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

A ton of MRs and a MX65. Those settings exist for each individual SSID.

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.

I would also like to note for the record that I just made Model Citizen on here. Woo!

I see.  I think you are looking for Wireless > Access Control > Client IP assignment then.

Its wireless/configure/firewall and traffic shaping. Do you know where this setting would be changed?

I may be confused.  You are looking for these settings? 

Screenshot 2019-12-19 16.26.42.png

it's an older topic but for the sake of completeness...
please have a look under --> Network-wide/General/Device configuration

whistleblower_0-1646125309737.png

I guess this is the setting you´re looking for!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels