Personalized splash page

Amine
Here to help

Personalized splash page

Hi,

Trying to setup a personalized splash page that will allow users to connect to guest or to connect to a third party online auth/mdm tool.

In brief, when the user will connect to the SSID the splash page will allow him to connect to the internet (Button 1) Or to connect to our own MDM software to push some parameters.

I don't find how to do it, when i create a custom HTML page with 2 links it keeps looping (Like there is no ack for connectig to guest WiFi or redirecting to our 3rd party software.

I've also tried to modify one of the templates with no success 😞

Any idea around ? Thanks

4 Replies 4
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

Hi @Amine

Have you read through the Documentation for it? 

"Note: If your browser enters an infinite redirect loop, check your walled garden settings and ensure the your web server's IP has been added to the walled garden." 

Might start there for the looping? 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂

I entered both my IP and URL, keeps like i did'nt accept to auth or something like that....
Knowing that my HTML skill are between 0 and 1 of 10 🙂

I'm afraid my skills are going to be pretty limited as well. I would double check everything against the documentation and make sure you're hitting everything required on Meraki's side. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂

Any expert around to tell me what's wrong here ?

As explained : If a user click continue he will connect to the Guest wireless, if he clicks on enroll he will be guided to our JAMF enrolling system ((The url jamf.con is for the example only)

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<title>$MERAKI:NETWORK_NAME$</title>

<style type="text/css" media="screen">
$MERAKI:INLINE_MAIN_CSS$
</style>
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1">
</head>

<body>
<div id="content">
<div id="container">
<div class="header">
<div id="icon_cell">$MERAKI:NETWORK_LOGO_IMG_TAG$</div>
</div>

<div id="continue">
<h1>$MERAKI:WELCOME$$MERAKI:NETWORK_NAME$</h1>
<p>$MERAKI:NETWORK_MESSAGE$</p>
<a class="button" href="$MERAKI:AUTH_AND_CONTINUE_URL$" title="Continue to the Internet">$MERAKI:CONTINUE_TO_THE_INTERNET$</a>
</div>
</div>

<div id="content">
<div id="container">
<div class="header">
<div id="icon_cell">$MERAKI:NETWORK_LOGO_IMG_TAG$</div>
</div>

<div id="jmf">
<p>$MERAKI:NETWORK_MESSAGE$</p>
<a class="button" href="$MERAKI:AUTH_URL(http://www.jamf.com)$" title="Continue to enroll"></a>
</div>
</div>

<div class="footer">
<h3>POWERED BY</h3>
$MERAKI:CISCO_MERAKI_SMALL$
</div>
</div>

$MERAKI:MERAKI_JS$
</div>
</body>
</html>

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels