Per device license information

Athena_prasad
Here to help

Per device license information

Hii,

Assume i have 100 Mx64 devices and 100 per device licenses for one year . claimed today on 23/06/2020 and it will expire on 23/06/2021. 

So after 2 months i want to remove 20 per device license from existing organisation and want to move for another organisation. 

so whats the per device license validity will be there after transfering the license for another organisation. will the validity be one year again or only 10 months ??

4 REPLIES 4
rwiesmann
A model citizen

it will be 10months

License time will not be extended just because you moved them to a different organization

Hii,

I have One more small doubt as there is 100 mx64 devices and 100 per device licenses assume validity 1 year from today 23/06/2020 - 23/06/2021.

After 2 months i will remove 20 mx64 devices from the organisation but licenses will be there in same organisation.

so 20 unused licenses will be there right. 

so through that 20 unused licenses is going to merge with existing used active 80 licenses and extend the validity or what happens with unused license when we are not using and how many days validity will there for that 20 licenses.

the license time is still running, even if the license is not used...

there is only 90 day activation window at the beginning

Samething applies for co term license also ??

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels