New case from my customer, please anybody help me answer it ?

Newbie151818
Just browsing

New case from my customer, please anybody help me answer it ?

New Require from cus : They want configure captive portal on meraki use direct access on splash page, with 1 SSID they want allow for some devices can always connect to Internet , and some other devices just allow connect to internet in 30 minutes then these device will auto disconnect to this SSID. (Note : only use 1 SSID ) Can anybody help me ? If you have any solutions for it please help me soon . Thanks in advance !!😣 😣

6 REPLIES 6
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

with the group policy you can bypass splash 

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

You can also set splash frequency to 30 min if you haven't already. 

Enthusiast

But customer want some devices always connect to ssid and not auto disconnect after 30' , and some another devices will auto disconnect . Have you ever do this , for 1 ssid

Group policies can be done in via Meraki Dashboard. You can make it bypass even the splash page.

Annotation 2019-10-09 084055.jpg

Enthusiast

which the Group policy ?  how to do this ? can u help me insight ? is group policy on AD or on Router ? 

Thank You So Much !!

which the Group policy ? how to do this ? can u help me insight ? is group policy on AD or on Router ?

Thank You So Much !!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels