cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New case from my customer, please anybody help me answer it ?

Just browsing

New case from my customer, please anybody help me answer it ?

New Require from cus : They want configure captive portal on meraki use direct access on splash page, with 1 SSID they want allow for some devices can always connect to Internet , and some other devices just allow connect to internet in 30 minutes then these device will auto disconnect to this SSID. (Note : only use 1 SSID ) Can anybody help me ? If you have any solutions for it please help me soon . Thanks in advance !!😣 😣

6 REPLIES 6
Kind of a big deal ww
Kind of a big deal

Re: New case from my customer, please anybody help me answer it ?

with the group policy you can bypass splash 

Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

You can also set splash frequency to 30 min if you haven't already. 

Just browsing

But customer want some devices always connect to ssid and not auto disconnect after 30' , and some another devices will auto disconnect . Have you ever do this , for 1 ssid
Kind of a big deal

Group policies can be done in via Meraki Dashboard. You can make it bypass even the splash page.

Annotation 2019-10-09 084055.jpg

Just browsing

which the Group policy ?  how to do this ? can u help me insight ? is group policy on AD or on Router ? 

Thank You So Much !!

Just browsing

which the Group policy ? how to do this ? can u help me insight ? is group policy on AD or on Router ?

Thank You So Much !!
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.