My issue is below,
I have 10 Meraki Access points that had worked correctely since 2 years ( i have license 3-years term).
Now i have only 9 which work and the 10th AP is " Unreachable for 14 jours"
* The network configuration is correct and it is the same for all AP ( the same network)
* When i check the DHCP Server i can see that the getted a valid and reserved IP Address
* When i do the ping command it doesn't respond [all network configurations is correct]
* When i check the cdp neighbor i can see the following :
Device ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx [i cached it]
IP address: x.x.x.x [ the correct and intented reserved IP Adress]
Platform: Meraki MR33 Cloud Managed AP, Capabilities: Router Switch
Interface: GigabitEthernet1/0/43, Port ID (outgoing port): Port 0
Holdtime : 140 sec
advertisement version: 2
Power drawn: 12.000 Watts
Power request id: 33892, Power management id: 1
Power request levels are:12000 0 0 0 0
Total cdp entries displayed : 1
* I try to mark the device as eligible for remplacement, but i get the folling returned message :
" You don't have any devices in your organisation that are a part of a hardware remplacement program"
* Also, when i view the access ponts, this AP appear with red color and it state isn't as any cases state :
offline = 0 , alerting = 0 online = 9 , repeater = 0
*** Can somesone already had this problem or could guide me to resolve this problm?
Think in advance and i apologize for my poor english.
Solved! Go to Solution.
I'd recommend you contact Meraki Support - look under Help > Get help in the Dashboard