Message Dahboard // We have noticed that one or more MR74 APS's in your network do not have their an

SOLVED
Diegodepolo
Comes here often

Message Dahboard // We have noticed that one or more MR74 APS's in your network do not have their an

Do you know because appears this message in the dashboard?

Si vale Meraki.PNG

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jerome_EVAGroup
Here to help

I got the same message on all my networks with MR74, simply solved by settings the external currently installed on them

By default Meraki leaves it configured with MA-ANT-23 but seems to show the alert until you manually set the proper one as there are few possibilities

Note you have to do it on both radios.

Jerome_EVAGroup_0-1599146422345.png

Jerome_EVAGroup_1-1599146457532.png

Jerome_EVAGroup_0-1599146359668.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Here is another topic regarding this , but no solution. I would try ask support https://community.meraki.com/t5/Wireless-LAN/MR74-antenna-configuration/m-p/95859#M141

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you got a single antenna connected rather than a pair of them?

Jerome_EVAGroup
Here to help

I got the same message on all my networks with MR74, simply solved by settings the external currently installed on them

By default Meraki leaves it configured with MA-ANT-23 but seems to show the alert until you manually set the proper one as there are few possibilities

Note you have to do it on both radios.

Jerome_EVAGroup_0-1599146422345.png

Jerome_EVAGroup_1-1599146457532.png

Jerome_EVAGroup_0-1599146359668.png

I have changed the antenna in the radio settings and the message disappeared , thanks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels