Meraki Wifi SSID - Show key not an option.

Solved
Techsup
Conversationalist

Meraki Wifi SSID - Show key not an option.

Hi there all, I'm trying to find out what the wireless password would be and the password is hashed out, show key is not an option for me. Please can you advise if this is due to permissions or am I looking in the wrong place. Thanks.Wireless.png

1 Accepted Solution
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I just tried it as an Organisation Admin in Chrome, and I could see the "Show key" button.

If you are not using Chrome, perhaps try that.  Otherwise it sounds like you might need to be an Organisation Admin to retrieve the key.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

it should be right next to it. probably a permissions issue. your not admin but on read only permission?  if your admin try another webbrowser

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I just tried it as an Organisation Admin in Chrome, and I could see the "Show key" button.

If you are not using Chrome, perhaps try that.  Otherwise it sounds like you might need to be an Organisation Admin to retrieve the key.

Techsup
Conversationalist

Thanks for the replies. I tried in all browsers firefox\ie\chrome and had the same issue. After looking into this further it turns out that I have only have read permissions on the org.

org.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels