Meraki MR sighting. But where am I?

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Meraki MR sighting. But where am I?

B7B69DEF-8263-41BC-96F1-9E937FE06914.jpeg

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
18 REPLIES 18
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Duomo in Milan?

Edit:

Leftmost door

Did you install it?

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.

No 😛

But I like investigating.

What did you use?

Nice, I saw a set of MR74's at the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona (temporary work installation)  One of the AP's had an orangy color though, possibly too much sunlight or something?

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

For such a historic looking building they should invest in some "hiding" covers or something similar to make it blend in.

https://coverandhyde.com/ 

I wonder how many times tour guides get asked what the white plastic box thing is. 

Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

I think this one really fits here 😉

wireless_meme.JPG

Nicked from Steven Heinsius his Cisco Live 2020 Barcelona presentation "7 New Ways to Fail as a
Wireless Expert" 

Sitting in a coffee shop, watching around dicovering a Meraki MR

Ravensburg, GermanyRavensburg, Germany

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@redsector 

I'm sure that metal duct work right in front of it helps the signal too. 🤣

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Bossnine
Building a reputation

* goes to http://ap.meraki.com   to be nosey *

Roger_Beurskens
Building a reputation

Also found one yesterday.. in the coffeeroom of the Equinix AM7 datacenter in Amsterdam 😉

IMG_20200204_121208.jpg

image.png

Probably hard to spot, but the white spot right across near the ceiling is an MR33 🤓🔍

Nice. You buying?

@RumorConsumer wrote:
Nice. You buying?

Garage was performing maintenance on my company car. That picture was taken in the waiting area where you can work. Pretty cool to do, when you want a break you can go and have a look at the cars.

That was a sharp eye you got for that 😄 

Had been in Israel, near Tel Aviv:

Meraki Accesspoints in a public park:

Public park near Tel Aviv - Merkai MRPublic park near Tel Aviv - Merkai MR

Public park near Tel AvivPublic park near Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv, public place near the blue highlighted tower of the defense ministry.

Meraki MR, Tel AvivMeraki MR, Tel Aviv

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels