Meraki MR 25.9 Firmware now Stable RC

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki MR 25.9 Firmware now Stable RC

Community Team, Quick FYI that the MR Beta 25.9 firmware is going to be promoted to the next Stable Release Candidate.  It may take a little while to show up across all Dashboard Orgs, then you can go from the latest stable 24.12 to the stable RC 25.9.  For now, you can go to Organization > Firmware Upgrades, select the "Beta" button (for now) and review the Release Notes.  Also go back through earlier 25.X releases if you've been waiting to upgrade from 24.x versions.  If you're reading this after the fact, you may find it under the Stable RC button, but for now 25.9 may be under the Beta tab.

10 Replies 10
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the update @MerakiDave!

MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

Great news, Horray to a MR stable realise 🙂

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
pjc
A model citizen

Good news, and I can read Wiki's definition of 'Release Candidate', but can Meraki define the difference between 'Stable' and 'Stable Release Candidate' for specifically Meraki firmware, as in how close it is to stable prouduction firmware as in what level of confidence, how long would it be estimated to become the stable (production) release etc.

I'm up for gettting a later version than 24.12 (current stable production) on my network, as I can see that many fixes have been added, but I know I have to get this passed my (risk averse) management team who will ask these questions

Thanks

pjc
A model citizen

@PhilipDAth

Superb, just what I'm looking for

Thanks

redsector
Head in the Cloud

25.9 is running very good. 

I test it since a few days on a network with MR32, MR33, MR42, MR52.

thanks.

ErikvA
New here

Thank you Dave!

We implemented it this week and it works good. But we have 1 problem and that is that our old wireless Zebra printers can't access WIFI using WPA2. Did something change to this protocol in this firmware?

Pedro
Getting noticed

Hello everyone !

Here I use the MR33 and had no problems after upgrading to 25.9.

What I still could not find was the datasheet of that firmare. Someone owns and could supply me?

Thank you

Pedro Constantino

Pedro Constantino
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Here are the release notes for 25.9. I assume this is what you're looking for. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Pedro
Getting noticed

@MRCUR

Great ! Just like the AP Meraki.

I am completely happy with performance x management.

Pedro Constantino
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels