Meraki Heat map design

Truonghd
Conversationalist

Meraki Heat map design

Dear all!
I am finding the tool to design Heat Map to setups the number wifi Meraki from the office to the customer.
Please suggestion!

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

7 REPLIES 7
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Truonghd : this may help you 

https://apps.meraki.io/details/vapp-wi-fi-coverage-survey/

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Thank you so much for your quick support.

Does this software need to buy the license, right?

Thank you so much!

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Truonghd :you can sign up for a 15-days free trial. Free Trial enables you to explore the app with no limitation. You may buy a subscription at any time during the trial period.

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Truonghd : Let me know if any further assistance required. Good Luck !

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Truonghd , I honestly think you need to consult with a third party to provide you with a professional site survey.  It’s not something you should do off your own back with a piece of software you have no experience with.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

@DarrenOC agreed! A true wireless site survey takes hours of work and looks at a wide range of variables. Software is not always a reliable method more of a guide, real world testing with hardware is something you should do before you submit an order no matter what brand of AP you are choosing.

Truonghd
Conversationalist

Dear @DarrenOC : thank you for your support.

Sorry for late reply. I took off 1 week and today back to work. Before buying and putting into practice. The company asked me to do my own research and learn how to operate. I have logged into the link you sent above but still don't know how to use it. 😞

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels