MR72 with A POE INJECTOR and flashing Blue

SOLVED
Justin
Here to help

MR72 with A POE INJECTOR and flashing Blue

Hi I have a MR72 and when I plug it into the wired network everything is great. Now i need to to be wireless so when I plug it into a POE injector (no wired network connectivity just using the POE injector for power, just wanting to use wireless) It just flashes blue. I have created the primary wireless profile and a backup. I made sure to validate the SSID and PWD. What am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok after asking for some help all that was needed was to reapply my SSID and PSK. Now it works. Not sure what happened there. It just didnt take the first time.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Justin : After powering on, your AP will download the latest software. This may take up to an hour, depending on the Internet connection speed. While upgrading, the AP's power LED will flash blue. Once the AP has checked into the dashboard, the LED will turn green.

Check this guide below 

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/MR_Quick_Start

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Ok after asking for some help all that was needed was to reapply my SSID and PSK. Now it works. Not sure what happened there. It just didnt take the first time.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Oh Ok , Hope the issue resolved now, Good Luck !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels