MR34 Radius client issues

PatrickSMP
New here

MR34 Radius client issues

I have several different Meraki access points that have radius clients connecting.  About once a week I have to reboot the MR34 access points because new radius clients cannot connect.  After the reboot the clients can connect.  Does anyone else have this issue or know of a fix.  Is there a way to schedule a weekly reboot of a Meraki access point?

1 Reply 1
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

I believe (based on other posts) that there appears to be something going on specifically with the MR34 models, and the 25.11+ firmware versions. I would reach out to support and see if there are any known issues, the more people that do this, the more pressure they get that its not just a random few people with this issue.

You might also want to ask them to downgrade your MR34 to 24.12 (I believe this is the last code on 24 train that was stable). I think others have had positive feedback from doing this, and hopefully it will make things stable for you.

As for the reboots, I think it would be an amazing feature to have some sort of ability to schedule reboots within the dashboard, otherwise you'll have to create a script or use ansible or something complex.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels