MR30H won't allow access to VLAN

Lockdown502
Conversationalist

MR30H won't allow access to VLAN

Hi all. New here and new to Networking. I have a Meraki MR30H that was allowing access to Business VLAN up until a couple days ago. Now the clients are failing authorization to RADIUS. Test device has 39db signal strength. Other VLANS are fine (Guest, etc) and other APs are fine. Power cycled the port that the AP was on. Client will pop up with IP 0.0.0.0 and try to connect but won't. 

Any help is appreciated and let me know what info I can provide. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I would check Organization/Change Log, and see if there were any changes in that time period.

Next, I would check the RADIUS server and verify it is allowing access.  If it is not check the reason why access is not being granted.  The answer will lie with the RADIUS server.

Thank you. I was on the right path, however I don't have access to our RADIUS server yet so I'll involve the Network Manager. 

Thanks again!

Found the solution. The key entered for the SSID was incorrect on the Meraki Dashboard. My Network Manager fixed it and the problem was solved. Thanks for all the help it assisted in eliminating user error!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels