MR30H User Limit!

Solved
khurram
Here to help

MR30H User Limit!

How many user can serve by MR30H at a time?

1 Accepted Solution

6 Replies 6
AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi Khurram

Did you get a chance to go through the following Url

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/WiFi_Basics_and_Best_Practices/Approximating_Maximum_Clients_per...

It seems,

Each access point has a technical limitation of 128 clients maximum per radio. Please note that this is only a theoretical maximum; in practice, interference caused by multiple clients communicating simultaneously will cause this limit to be far lower.

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network

Thx for the reply. Kindly help me in one more thing how to download the CSV file of location Analytics? and how to integrate it with any other server like CRM?

@AjitKumar wrote:

Hi Khurram

Did you get a chance to go through the following Url

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/WiFi_Basics_and_Best_Practices/Approximating_Maximum_Clients_per...

It seems,

Each access point has a technical limitation of 128 clients maximum per radio. Please note that this is only a theoretical maximum; in practice, interference caused by multiple clients communicating simultaneously will cause this limit to be far lower.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You really should start a thread since this is a completely unrelated question.

Next to each type of info in Location Analytics is a "CSV" button to download the data in CSV format.  You'll need to talk to your CRM people to find out how to integrate this data with their platform.

Screenshot from 2018-04-24 01-41-32.png

Thx for the reply i am hitting CSV button but nothing is happening.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I just tested it using Chrome and it worked.

thx it work.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels