MR 52

Cohem33
New here

MR 52

Hi,

For approximately two years I have several Meraki mr52 antennas. I have observed that certain devices experience falls in coverage. I started to realize that several pistol wifi lost the connection to the wifi since the session in said guns closed, preventing the reconnection since the session in my ERP remained blocked. I could think of guns as the problem, but I've noticed that several laptops are also losing connection to ERP and other applications. Antennas emits 5gh Has this problem happened to anyone? In case no, what can happen to the wifi antenna to lose the connection at times?
In my opinion, the wifi has moments of loss of line or current ...

Someone could help me ??? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

How do guns and pistols fit into the issue?  Do you mean you have several access points or several antennas?

Could you perhaps do a post in your native language as well as English?

Fruju
Here to help

Please post in your native language, Ill run it through a google translate or something similar to better understand what the issue is Smiley Happy

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you using DFS channels on the 5Ghz? > check your logging if DFS events happen on the radio 1.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels