Lost credendiales for Meraki Dashboard

Verheiden
New here

Lost credendiales for Meraki Dashboard

Hello

I have a client who fired his network manager, he did not deliver the credentials of Daskboard Meraki, the Access Points associated with that account stopped working. I would like to know if there is the possibility of releasing those Access Points and associating them with another account.
I created a new account but when I entered the Access Points serial, I got the following message "The following devices are already in use".

I hope you can help me, thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Dylan_YYC
Getting noticed

contact support. They hold the keys to that

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It is possible but its a very long process and requires the company provide proof of ownership. Depdning on the model of access points it's probably easier and quicker just to buy new ones. 

Wasn't the admin account on a corporate email?

As @BrechtSchamp says, try doing a password recovery using his old email address, and what for an email coming into his old account.

gt57
Comes here often

I have a customer in the same situation. They had a third party install the access points several years ago. The third party is not responding to the client (even had a lawyer involved). The client does not have access to the dashboard. Has anyone had success with Meraki granting access to the owner? I believe they still have the sales order information. 

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

They'll have to get in contact with the helpdesk. And involve a Meraki sales rep too. Nothing is on the community can do unfortunately.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels