Limited multiple simultaneous system login with active directory possible? ie 2 devices but not 3

Hulafish
Comes here often

Limited multiple simultaneous system login with active directory possible? ie 2 devices but not 3

I run a Meraki network that is integrated via splash page with our windows 2012 windows servers.  We use Active Directory to allow access to the internet, and would like to keep it limited to a number of devices per user.  However, we want more than one. Most teachers have 2 laptops at our school as one is used for a smart board and the other for their work they don't want kids to see.

Right now our only options are unlimited logins by enabling Allow simultaneous devices per user, in the ssid, or a limit of just one.  Is there any way to set this to 2 devices?  I did see some options for using a radius server, but we were hoping to keep it to just AD.  

Thanks

2 Replies 2
AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi

I believe as of now only possibility is to have  unlimited or single login.

Is there a way to limit number of logins on AD? May be of some help here.

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network

The only way I can think of to do this would be via RADIUS using a RADIUS server that supports this (such as Cisco ISE).

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels