Is Meraki equipment affected by the SweynTooth Bluetooth Bug Collection?

SOLVED
PeterJames
Head in the Cloud

Is Meraki equipment affected by the SweynTooth Bluetooth Bug Collection?

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone here could shed some light on if Meraki equipment are affected by the content mentioned below?

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/sweyntooth-bug-collection-affects-hundreds-of-bluetoo...

Thank you,
Peter James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @PeterJames 

I have checked our documentation and announcements and there are no details available yet if there are any Meraki Models affected by this. Please watchout for announcements on the dashboard using banners and announcements on the Meraki website meraki.cisco.com. All the vulnerability announcements would be made available by our team.

Regards,

Meraki Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @PeterJames 

I have checked our documentation and announcements and there are no details available yet if there are any Meraki Models affected by this. Please watchout for announcements on the dashboard using banners and announcements on the Meraki website meraki.cisco.com. All the vulnerability announcements would be made available by our team.

Regards,

Meraki Team

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels