International licensing question

alwaysquestions
New here

International licensing question

One of our overseas client will send us a Meraki MX84, with its “Enterprise License and Support” to enable EDI connectivity with us.

Since that license was not provided in Canada, will it be valid?

Thank you,

6 REPLIES 6
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I assume that your client will be deploying both the device and the license purchased for it into the same Organization, within the Meraki Dashboard  (?)   In which case;  yes, in and of itself the license will be valid, provided the MX model type matches.   Your client's overall Organization will also need to be license-compliant generally, of course.

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Do I understand correctly if I say you're going to claim hardware and licenses that they bought?

If I interpret your question correctly, I could have written:

I assume that your client will claim both the hardware and the license into the same Organization, within the Meraki Dashboard (?) In which case; yes, the license will be valid, provided the MX model type matches. Your client's overall Organization will also need to be license-compliant generally, of course.

I'm actually more wondering whether a license acquired in another country would still be valid to use in Canada, sorry for the poor wording in the OP.

Thank you,

The licences are global.

They can be aquired in any country and used in any country.

Yes indeed - what @PhilipDAth said...
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels