IP stuck 0.0.0.0 on MR36

RizkiMuhammad
Here to help

IP stuck 0.0.0.0 on MR36

Hi All. I have an issue with access point MR36. I have LAN IP stuck on 0.0.0.0, I already tried to change the physical LAN cable with the new one, upgrade firmware with the latest version MR 27.7.1, change the port on the switch but still not working. Kindly your information. Thanks. capture52.png

5 Replies 5
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There's been a couple of similar posts previously. - Solved: MR46 Wont Get DHCP IP, IP Stuck at 0.0.0.0 - The Meraki Community

If you unplug the AP and plug a different device (such as a PC) into that same switch port, does it pull an IP address?

If so, try factory resetting the AP and/or opening a support case.

I have unplugged the mr36 and tried with another device mr18, the mr18 device work properly (get the IP address)

Also, I tried several times factory reset on AP mr36, still IP stuck on 0.0.0.0

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sounds like contacting support is the best way to go.

Okay, I will try to contact support. Thank you for the information, Mr.Brash!

@RizkiMuhammad do you guys use ISE for authentication? if so, is this MR36 added to ISE with the correct static IP. the reason im asking because in my case, clients were getting 0.0.0.0 IPs, Meraki support could not figure it out, so we rebooted radius server and everyone connected just fine afterwards. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels