I need to have one expiry date.

Solved
IMustafaSaleh
Here to help

I need to have one expiry date.

Hello!

I have organization with many devices, license model is per-device and expiry date for most is Oct.7.2023, and last year I have added 5 devices 1 year for each that make expiry date for these 5 devices is Dec.22.2020, 

No I need to order renew for these 5 deices but I need to make expiry date same as all Oct.7.2023. How to do calculate that? 

By the way all are LIC-ENT.

Could you advice please.

1 Accepted Solution
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

It’s a manual process where you need to do calculations and purchase a combination licenses, 1 year and 1 day licenses to get the renewal date aligned - once you’ve moved to the per device licensing model there is no easy way to align the dates so far as I’m aware. I suggest you engage your local Meraki team to double check the calculations to ensure everything aligns.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

It’s a manual process where you need to do calculations and purchase a combination licenses, 1 year and 1 day licenses to get the renewal date aligned - once you’ve moved to the per device licensing model there is no easy way to align the dates so far as I’m aware. I suggest you engage your local Meraki team to double check the calculations to ensure everything aligns.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

hi @IMustafaSaleh , as @Bruce eludes to below, reach out to your Meraki AM or support.  I believe there's a calculator to work these things out.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels