How much do you know about Wi-Fi 6?

siachen
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

How much do you know about Wi-Fi 6?

802.11ax - the latest wireless standard that brings better, faster, and stronger Wi-Fi, but... how exactly?

Cisco Meraki team is hosting Wi-Fi 6 Week during 24−28 June and you can participate in the fun week with social hashtags: #wifi6week and #CiscoMeraki on LinkedIn/Facebook to interact with us, and also...

●  discuss the latest wireless tech with like-minded IT professionals
●  join a live tech talk
●  test your knowledge in a fun quiz
●  win exclusive Meraki swag collections!

Check out the Wi-Fi 6 Week page (English), or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and WeChat (思科联天下).
5 REPLIES 5
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

A whole week? 😮

J/k, registered for the event.

Hey BrechtSchamp - yes the whole week 😉 Feel free to try out the fun quiz too before the webinar on 27 June.

Ooooh, before. I thought after since one of the questions was how many gnomes appeared. Good that you mention it.

MeowMeow
Conversationalist

Thanks Wi-Fi Alliance! 

As I suggested that my customer get new Wi-Fi 6 Devices for their aging MR16's, they asked me "Why would we want Wi-Fi 6 when we already have Wi-Fi 802?". 

#wifi6week 

@MeowMeow wrote:

Thanks Wi-Fi Alliance! 

As I suggested that my customer get new Wi-Fi 6 Devices for their aging MR16's, they asked me "Why would we want Wi-Fi 6 when we already have Wi-Fi 802?". 

#wifi6week 

Wait, it's wifi 11 right?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels