cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much do you know about Wi-Fi 6?

Meraki Employee

How much do you know about Wi-Fi 6?

802.11ax - the latest wireless standard that brings better, faster, and stronger Wi-Fi, but... how exactly?

Cisco Meraki team is hosting Wi-Fi 6 Week during 24−28 June and you can participate in the fun week with social hashtags: #wifi6week and #CiscoMeraki on LinkedIn/Facebook to interact with us, and also...

●  discuss the latest wireless tech with like-minded IT professionals
●  join a live tech talk
●  test your knowledge in a fun quiz
●  win exclusive Meraki swag collections!

Check out the Wi-Fi 6 Week page (English), or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and WeChat (思科联天下).
5 REPLIES 5
Kind of a big deal

Re: How much do you know about Wi-Fi 6?

A whole week? 😮

J/k, registered for the event.

Meraki Employee

Hey BrechtSchamp - yes the whole week 😉 Feel free to try out the fun quiz too before the webinar on 27 June.

Kind of a big deal

Ooooh, before. I thought after since one of the questions was how many gnomes appeared. Good that you mention it.

Conversationalist

Thanks Wi-Fi Alliance! 

As I suggested that my customer get new Wi-Fi 6 Devices for their aging MR16's, they asked me "Why would we want Wi-Fi 6 when we already have Wi-Fi 802?". 

#wifi6week 

Kind of a big deal

@MeowMeow wrote:

Thanks Wi-Fi Alliance! 

As I suggested that my customer get new Wi-Fi 6 Devices for their aging MR16's, they asked me "Why would we want Wi-Fi 6 when we already have Wi-Fi 802?". 

#wifi6week 

Wait, it's wifi 11 right?

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.