How i can add license ?

SOLVED
Aimad
Here to help

How i can add license ?

Hi,

Thanks for your help about an license issue.

I have 3 license now, so i can add 26 devices normally, but I don’t know how i can add them up ?

I still have the error message “ license required” and “license limit : 1” but I have 3 license with 26 devices.

I think it is a misunderstanding on my part but I would like to understand and therefore add 26 devices.

I cannot add attachement on community.meraki.com ?

Thanks for your return.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yess

You were right, I reversed both licenses.

Everything is ok now.

many thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

go to organization 》 license info

with 3  licenses you can have 3 devices. 

but with 3 orders its possible to claim 26 devices/licenses..

Aimad
Here to help

Yes sorry i would like to say "orders" I can see that i can add 26 devices.

I see my key but the counter is "license limit = 1"

please check my picture attached to this post and tell me what do you think.

Many Thanks.License.PNG

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

I would contact support as there may have been an error in the order number being added to the Org, or an error with the original purchase. They can quickly sort it out
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

When you add a license, you have the option of applying the license as additional devices or as a renewal.  It looks like you added three of your licenses as renewals.  As a result, you extended the expiration date of your one device rather than adding more devices to your network.

You get a brief period when you can "undo" your license addition, which will let you correct the operation.  That's why your screenshot has a circular arrow next to one of the licenses.  If you don't have the "undo" option, you're going to have to contact Meraki support.

Yess

You were right, I reversed both licenses.

Everything is ok now.

many thanks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels