cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you get a summary report for an individual ssid and an individual AP?

Conversationalist

How can you get a summary report for an individual ssid and an individual AP?

We would like to access a summary report that gives details of one SSID and one particular AP in the network, we are looking for a guide to what types of information customers are accessing while visiting the museum.  Currently can only see a summary report for one SSID but all the APs on the network.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Getting noticed

Re: How can you get a summary report for an individual ssid and an individual AP?

You can "tag" and AP and give it a name for example you can give 5 AP's the same tag name if you're collecting data for all 5 or you can just tag 1 AP if you want singular.  Do this by going to Wireless/Access Points/ Pick your AP there should be a tag option there.

tag.PNG

A model citizen

Re: How can you get a summary report for an individual ssid and an individual AP?

Hi @Tspan

For now, I think it's a limitation of the design of the Traffic Analytics page. I wish they would add more filters here, such as the ability to specify a single Meraki device or filter by Tags. 

I think it would also be nice to be able to filter the Network Wide Clients page by the Connected To field. This could get us there as well. I guess I'll just keep submitting wishes...

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution Smiley Happy
Tags (1)
A model citizen

@kYutobi,

You are 100% correct! I didn't realize that there was a new version of the Organization > Summary Report so I never saw the additional options for filtering there! Nice feature, not sure how I overlooked it. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution Smiley Happy
Getting noticed

Just glad to be of help Wade. Cat Happy

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.