Firmware MR 25.13 Upgrade

Jeremiah_Lehr
Comes here often

Firmware MR 25.13 Upgrade

All,

Just getting feelers out for anyone that's upgraded to firmware MR 25.13.  Currently running 25.11 on MR42s and MR18s.  If you have upgraded, any issues?

Thanks in advance!

Jeremiah

9 REPLIES 9
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

We have it in the lab under test right now as we need to move to it for some of the fixes it has. I'm not aware of any show stopper issues so far, but testing isn't done yet. 

@jdsilva I would be interested to see what you find, especially if your lab has any MR32s/34s. I have been hesitant to roll it out due to known issues on those MRs and have lacked the time to test it myself.

@MacuserJim

What specifically are you running into with your MR32? If you don't mind me asking. Just curious

Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

We have quite a number of customers using 25.13 with MR33's and MR42's without anyone reporting an issue.

@NolanHerring No issues in particular now, just wary of updating to a firmware that states known issues for some of my hardware and I haven't yet tested.

Welles
Building a reputation

We have a mix of MR32/33 running that code. So far things appear smooth. No issues with roaming, connecting etc.. 

Hernan
Conversationalist

I'm having issue on Iphone devices Iphone 8 below cannot connect using 5.0ghz band rate so i have to set it to 2.4ghz instead..

Are you having issues with iPhone 8's in particular with the 5ghz band? They support 5ghz so if it's having issues there is likely something else causing the problem.

Bossnine
Building a reputation

I'm running all MR42's with this version and have seen no issues as of yet.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels