Facebook Wifi

Juanpablo86
Conversationalist

Facebook Wifi

I need to associate the wifi facebook with meraki, I follow the steps but the following window does not appear to be able to associate the account

Screen Shot 2013-04-20 at 12.53.41 PM (1).png

5 REPLIES 5
Adam
Kind of a big deal

I've never used this feature but according to this

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Splash_Page/Facebook_Login

"You must log in with the same admin credentials that are used to manage your Facebook Page"

Maybe you have to be logged into the dashboard with an admin account whose e-mail is an admin for the Facebook Page you want to set in that drop down?

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Also the Facebook credentials need to be for a Facebook business.  If you haven't already, try and use a dedicated Facebook login for managing the Facebook business page.

Lindsey
Here to help

Your Facebook page should look like this if you are an admin for the business page you are trying to pair.

When you become the admin of your business Facebook page it will also show as a part of your personal profile. [see snippet )

If you don't see either of these things than you don't have the admin privileges to your business page, which is why it isn't populating. 

facebookmanagement.PNGfacebookwifi.PNG

Himmynino
Conversationalist

In order to solve the issues to pop up the facebook page that has been created.

From the facebook page, go to page info, key in the specific address.

Take note note, specific address and need to locate the map in a correct location of the business address.

Once done to key in the specific address, you back to Meraki splash page , facebook wifi configuration, and walahh.. you will see your business Page pop up.

In addition, the specific address needs to match the Meraki device like let say MX64W or MR33 and Facebook page location address. Once all are matched, the Facebook page will pop up.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels