You’ve been hearing about it and now you can finally order the CW9162I-MR, our ultra-high performance 2x2:2 tri-band (2.4/5/6 GHz) Wi-Fi 6E indoor wireless access point.
The CW9162I-MR leverages the 6 GHz band expansion to create a more reliable, highly secure wireless experience that maximizes throughput with less device interference.
In addition to three 2x2 client-serving Wi-Fi radios, the CW9162I-MR features:
- 3.9 Gbps tri-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated fourth radio
- Integrated Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- 1 x 2.5 Gbps mGig Ethernet port support
- USB 2.0 host interface (Type A connector) with 4.5W power budget
Targeted for medium density deployments, the CW9162I-MR is ideal for anyone looking to future-proof their networks today and deliver that optimized, ultra-high performance 6E experience for whatever hybrid work brings tomorrow.
Expected FCS date for the CW9162-MR is November 23, 2022
For more details, check out the CW9162I-MR datasheet.