Copy a specific SSID from one Org unit to multiple Orgs SSID

Manoj
Comes here often

Copy a specific SSID from one Org unit to multiple Orgs SSID

I have one organization named Denmark and inside it i have multiple networks(Cophgn,Aarhus,Odense etc). I am using one SSID called test in this organization and wanted to copy this to multiple Organisation like for example I have other orgs USA , UK, Germany , Spain etc.

The only reason to copy this SSID to other org is , it has got 150+  L3 firewall rules  defined under firewall & traffic shaping .

I do not want to create them manually to the other org units. Is there any easier way to do this.Otherwise i have create this SSID manually and create these 150 L3 firewall rules manually.

Thanks in Advance.

2 REPLIES 2
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Don´t think so.

Believe, only way to copy these settings would be to set up new orgs with copied settings from an existing.

But it seems like you already have these Orgs and I don´t think this is the way you want to do it. Maybe I´m wrong...

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not a complete slution, but a while ago I wrote an offline backup script.  If you run that it will create a script which can be used to restore the settings.

You would need to change the restore script that it makes to only restore the WiFi settings, and to restore it to a different org.

http://www.ifm.net.nz/cookbooks/meraki-backup.html

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels