Configuration out of date

jlbaeza80
New here

Configuration out of date

Hi 

I am trying to configure a new access point , but I am struggling to get its configuration .  This message is coming out  in the alerts:

"Configuration out of date "

According the troubleshooting guide there are 3 reasons an AP on your network will report this alert message:

1. The AP is behind a firewall that is blocking outbound access to Dashboard.
  2. The DNS servers your AP is configured to use are unreachable, not responding, or sending invalid DNS responses.
  3. Dashboard is experiencing a temporary outage.

Neither first point or second one is the problem because I can comunicate with the DNS servers correctly  , as well I allow pass all traffic in my firewall , ?Any idea whay is going on? Does knows about the third point?

Many thanks in advance

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try giving it a power cycle.  If it doesn't check back in try giving it a factory reset.

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Support/Resetting_Cisco_Meraki_Devices_to_F...

Hi Phillip , thank you for the answer.  

Finally it was a problem in the Meraki public servers. It was the third point .... Dashboard is experiencing a temporary outage.

Now everything is working.

Thank you for your help

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels