AP not giving out IP address through LAN port

AlexJeffRaynes
Conversationalist

AP not giving out IP address through LAN port

Hi Guys 

Kindly help, I have  MR30H   Access point confiqured and active in the cloud with 3 SSID assigned to it, I can connect to  the AP wireless through the SSID, I have PoE port1 and Port 2 enabled on the AP, but when I connect a cable to a port on the AP and my Computer  it does not send an Internet connection. I did run ipconfig comand but didn't display an ipv4 address and Default gateway address on my screen. Please help? 

2 REPLIES 2
Network-dad
A model citizen

Do you have the ports configured correctly? How are you passing DHCP traffic on your MR? You can tie your ports to your SSID so they will have the same config as your SSID.2019-11-01 10_11_49-Window.png2019-11-01 10_12_08-Window.png2019-11-01 10_12_22-Window.png

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

@Network-dad 

Thanks for the support, I had all that confiqured with my SSID assigned to it. But when I connect a cable from my computer to port 1 on the MR 30H access point I can not receive an internet connection or nearly ip address and Default Gateway address. But I can successfully connect to the AP SSID wireless, but have problem with the cable connect issue. Kindly help? 

2.PNG

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels