AP Radisu Problem

athan1234
Building a reputation

AP Radisu Problem

Hi

With 8021X, I'm having a discconexion issue. Only this AP is bad; the other 16 AP all do wonderful work.

When they attempt to connect Wifi corporative to this network, my clients experience difficulty.

I cant see  Radius OK  . Why ?

athan1234_0-1667916853866.png

Othe AP 

athan1234_1-1667916900366.png

athan1234_2-1667916989066.pngathan1234_3-1667917069100.png

athan1234_4-1667917098729.png

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

did it work before from this ap?

does it sometimes work and sometimes not?

is the management ip from this AP in the same subnet range as the other AP's?

do you see any error log on the radius server from this AP management IP?

athan1234
Building a reputation

Hello, I respond in bold.

did it work before from this ap? A week ago, those APs were installed. My client told me this AP it is not work fine 

does it sometimes work and sometimes not? sometimes, yes, and other times, no. The corporate user sometimes  they have problem to connect 

is the management ip from this AP in the same subnet range as the other AP's?the same static subnet, yes

do you see any error log on the radius server from this AP management IP? I cannot access the Raius client server.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check the radius logs. It should indicate the reason for the auth failures.

athan1234
Building a reputation

Radius log client ? I can not access to the Radisi client ?

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you run the Radius test from the SSID's config page what is the result for that AP.

Have you double checked your firewall to make sure that AP can access the Radius servers and isn't being blocked by any ACL's

athan1234
Building a reputation

Although I attempt to understand, I am unable to do so. I am aware that there is usually some explanation concerning networking. I adjusted the IP, and everything appears to be operating normally now.

Who does possible if I modify the AP's static IP to function properly.

The client's circumstance is as follows:

He has a Radiaus range /22 Ip permission that connects to his provider with a range /22 permit for his firewall.

It appears there is no discrepancy, and the radius is fine.

athan1234_0-1668068668751.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels