1 of 4 SSID's has no connection to internet

Solved
BAnderson
New here

1 of 4 SSID's has no connection to internet

We have a template with two locations bound to it.  Both locaitons have 4 SSID's and 3 of the 4 work fine.  The 4th, at both locations does not allow devices to connect to the internet.  At both of the locations I am getting this error on the dashbaord.  The device is an MR52. 

• This device is using a DHCP IP address from VLAN 50 instead of using configured VLAN 1.

How do we resolve this?  We have changed the primary VLAN assignment for the port in our meraki switch that the WAP plugs into, both in the local network port settings and on the template settings.  This doesn't fix it.  The device is an MS120 24P. 

The SSID that doesn't work is set to tag VLAN 10.  The settings for the port in the meraki switch that the WAP plugs into is a trunk port with allowed access to all VLAN's and has primary VLAN of 50.  We tried changing the primary VLAN and that had no impact.  

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. 

1 Accepted Solution
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try removing the VLAN tag from the AP's IP address, i.e. leave the field blank under the DHCP selection.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try removing the VLAN tag from the AP's IP address, i.e. leave the field blank under the DHCP selection.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels