IPv6 Routing

KingBear
Conversationalist

IPv6 Routing

Does anyone know when Meraki will be adding IPv6 routing to their MS switch line?  I replaced all my HP switches with Meraki MS420s and MS350s less than a year ago not realizing at the time that they couldn't route IPv6.  Given that I'm ready to add IPv6 functionality to our network, It'd be nice to know that Meraki is working on it.  Pass-through IPv6 support is inadequate.  Anyone know what's going on?

2 REPLIES 2
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

A few of us here have the same question. Have you tried speaking to your Meraki Sales Rep?

I opened a case to see if an engineer could shed any light on the subject.  His reply was "I understand but we do not have an ETA on this feature. You can use the "Make a wish" button at the bottom right corner of Dashboard to request this feature." 

Really?  Make a wish?  How about Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho, "I wish I never purchased these %$@#&* Meraki switches."   How's that for a wish.  What a joke.  

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels