Get Networks returning 404

SOLVED
ItaloDM
New here

Get Networks returning 404

Hi,
I'm new with Meraki API and so far the only working GET so far is about my organizations, but when I try to get the network (using the ID retrieved from the previous get), the response i 404

https://api.meraki.com/api/v0/organizations/xxxblablablaxxx/networks ]

Why? the Organization ID is correct...  I also tried with a sample Org_ID I found on Meraki Postman start guide, and it works of course. So, is it due some missing permission? What should I check?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

Does your account have full access at the organization level (not at the network level)?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

Make sure the Dashboard API is enabled for your organization.  Go to Meraki Dashboard > Organization > Settings.  Look for the "API Access" setting.

Already enabled, I also generated a brand new key and used in the place of the first key.

meraki code.PNG

The GET Organizations is the only one working...  Y_Y

HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

Does your account have full access at the organization level (not at the network level)?

I think that is it. If I give myself "None" in organization and "Full" for the specific network then I can list my orgs, but can't actually fetch the networks.

Bingo... I have Read Only permission, indeed. I though that simple GET request would have been allowed, at least.

Thanks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.