Meraki MV Marketing Team Wants to Hear from You!

Jolarter
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki MV Marketing Team Wants to Hear from You!

If Meraki Smart Cameras have made your life easier and your facilities more secure, we'd love to hear your story.  Please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch!

5 REPLIES 5
oldroo
Getting noticed

i would have liked to try out the meraki camera series , however i have not got around to it yet.

Is there a course or webinar to get a free one like with other meraki equipment.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@oldroo yes there are regular events in most regions, you usually get an MV12E if you qualify.

oldroo
Getting noticed

thanks Cmr. I was looking through all the webinars and could not find one. Hopefully i will get to one of those events to try it all out.

Saralyn
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@oldroo There is an on-demand webinar available for MV, but it doesn't include a promotion.  We've had special events or one-off webinars in the past that have offered a promo camera, but it's not been a regularly available or reoccurring thing. If you are interested in testing a camera, you can request a free trial, or try out the interface and features in our instant demo environment. 

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Ah, I guess I was lucky then! 😎

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.