MV12 HDR Issue

Adam
Kind of a big deal

MV12 HDR Issue

Has anyone observed an issue with the MV12's with HDR turned on where you periodically get purple lines?  This picture isn't a great representation of the issue but I'll try to get another.  A reboot of the camera usually resolves it for a short period of time.  Sometimes just toggling HDR on/off can clear it up or cause it.  I've HDR off for now to see if that stops it from happening at all. 

Capture2.PNG

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
4 Replies 4
GeorgeB
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi Adam,

We have a known issue currently affecting HDR on MV12 and our aim is to provide an update that resolves this very shortly. The update is currently being tested and our aim will be to roll this out to all MV12 customers once we confirm the fix is effective. 

Please raise a support case so that you can be notified the moment it is ready. In the interim you can either restart the camera if you see it in this state or you can disable HDR. Based on your screen shot, I would suggest HDR is not needed for this particular camera's field of view due to the lighting conditions of the scene.

Adam
Kind of a big deal

These are a better representation of what it looks like. 

Capture4.PNGCapture5.PNG

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Thanks @GeorgeB I've disabled it for now.

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Hahaha, yep I got this same thing after testing HDR in one spot. Good to hear from @GeorgeB that it's already a known issue and being worked on. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.