Usually WAN1 detect down 10 minutes on MX84

MakaraMEAS
Getting noticed

Usually WAN1 detect down 10 minutes on MX84

Dear Community,

Do you ever face, notice experience Usually WAN1 detect down 10 minutes on MX84?
How to fix it as we face few appliance same issue, as check with TAC they cannot find out the root cause.

Thanks,
Makara MEAS(Mr.)

M.MAKARA
4 REPLIES 4
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Not seen this one.  I assume your WAN/ISP is pointing the finger at the hardware as well?

Version of firmware?

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Dear@DarrenOC 

We are using version 15.42.3, stable version. We confirm with ISP hasn't any issues.
Anyway notice it detect down 10mn on MX84, while we have other MX model is working with the same ISP.

Thanks,
Makara MEAS(Mr.)

M.MAKARA
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

If you hover over the connectivity bar on uplink screen what does it show as the reason for loss of connectivity?

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

@BrandonSit show detect failed, the MX may not receive any reply from upstream in terms of ARP, DNS, ICMP requests tests. What abnormal is face only MX84 only, and detect fail usually around 10mn.

M.MAKARA
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels