PSQL connection errors on different subnets/vlans after MX forced firmware update

CharlesIsWorkin
Building a reputation

PSQL connection errors on different subnets/vlans after MX forced firmware update

Hi all,

I am getting some errors after the Meraki MX 15.44 forced firmware upgrade on Sept 30. Things worked well last Friday (10/1/21), but on Monday there were issues. I am getting PSQL connection errors here and there. What's up with the errors between VLANs?

When I move the client to the same subnet as the server, there's no issue. The subnet happens to be the native subnet used on switches.

There's also no issue for other usage across vlans. I can ping and browse file shares and print.

3 REPLIES 3
CharlesIsWorkin
Building a reputation

No one else has these issues?

I forgot to mention my setup: MX84 -> MS220 48P --> 2x MS220 48P ---> WAPs and wired clients

Have you enabled IPS on your MX? If so, is something showing up in Security Center?

Hmmm, I don't see anything in the Security Center. I have it set to "Connectivity" and Detection.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels