Meraki Z1 Dashoboard Recovery

Tetsuovpn
Just browsing

Meraki Z1 Dashoboard Recovery

hello, I have a meraki z1 that was already registered in the meraki page the problem is that the previous person of systems did not deliver the post and I do not leave neither users nor passwords and we want to see how I can recover this data or cancel it to create a new account

4 Replies 4
Tetsuovpn
Just browsing

hello, I have a meraki z1 that was already registered in the meraki page the problem is that the previous person of systems did not deliver the post and I do not leave neither users nor passwords and we want to see how I can recover this data or cancel it to create a new account
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Add their email address as an alias to your account, and then do a password recovery.

we do not have a reference of which account was registered this person eliminated all the accounts and formatted the pc where he worked

So you are saying that no one in the company ever sent this person an email?  I don't believe that.  Something will be in someone's sent email.

Failing that you probably have some kind of email template that makes guessing email addresses easy.

Find out what the persons email address was and add it as an alias to your account and then do a password recovery.

Trying also using any common email addresses in your company like help@, support@, administrator@.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels